GoodData.CN is a deployed solution with a powerful analytics engine, an efficient query language, and a resilient semantic data layer – all built with developers in mind. It is purpose-built to scale with microservices, and you can deploy it in containers next to your data warehouse.
GoodData.UI packages for GoodData.CN
|sdk-backend-tiger||Allows developer to communicate with GoodData.CN backend without low-level details concerns|
|api-client-tiger||Thin REST API for GoodData.CN|
The @gooddata/sdk-backend-tiger package provides a convenient way to communicate with Analytical Backend for GoodData.CN.
The functionality includes following:
- authentication functions (setting correct authentication provider, authentication checks, authentication, de-authentication), see authentication
- getting and creating metadata objects
- running executions
- getting available workspaces
- creating new users
The @gooddata/api-client-tiger provides an easy way to perform specific low-level tasks targeting the platform on GoodData.CN backend, e.g.:
- AFM executions
- MetaData utilities
It is highly recommended to use this API only if there is no higher-level components or abstraction convenient enough for you to use.
Where to continue
- InsightView component - The InsightView component is a generic component that renders insights created and saved by Analytical Designer.
- Dashboard component - Using this component, we aim to address creation and consumption of rich, interactive, and responsive dashboards.
- Custom executions - An execution is a combination of attributes, measures, and filters that describes what data you want to calculate.